puisi bahasa inggris the wings of love

Instill love the fields of love
Rabuklah love with fertilizer loyalty
Plant and take care of your love sincerely,
that everything lebihindah than you think ...
though the seasons change, your love fruit season
will continue to rejuvenate your spirit ...

by:  X _wings of love

I love you as a man is,
I love you for all that you do
Akumencintaimu for all that you say ,
But the main ..
I love you because you love me ...
As a woman it is ..
You love me for all that I do
You love me for all that I say
I love you .

@
Love is memories ....
But the friend is trust
Love for a moment
But best friends forever
Love one another has
But friends give each other
Love can end
But friends last forever
By : Ririn @
Falling too deep for dreams that never actually exist
Too lelahuntuk infinite distance
Once again breathe quietly waiting for some certainty where
That's my hope about you
And everything you wujudmu
by @ graciously
like a thorn my heart today
imagining you suffocating chest
remember such open my old wounds
presence is like a demon that comes in my dreams
and you ruin my beautiful yangterasa
you may not heal the wound .
Sorry not able to eliminate
Wounds that already hate you for leaving only in the liver
By @ iin
I had never imagined before
Beautiful smile to me
Gentle when stroked my hair tangnmu
Sejukmatamu when looked at me and my shade when you start to fill up my heart
Bekejar waves that chase feel comfortable in my heart
The sun is starting to come feel my body warm
Beautiful clouds feels soothing my soul
Rainbow in attendance seemed to add to the beauty of my days
By @ iin
My feelings on a night was touching my imagination
Remembering an endless love on reality
Hasratkupada why he is so big but beautiful love dalamhatiku

The wings of love

Comments